Pages

Saturday 30 March 2013

[Our] Place: A Place to Dress

My other half will whole heartedly endorse that my clothes, accessories and cosmetics are a major contributor to the lack of organisation in our room. My having to look for things when trying to get ready constantly leaves "us" running late.

The new house allows a little more room in the Master Bedroom and the potential [fingers crossed] to extend to create an en suite and dressing room, which in my book is the ultimate luxury.

Dressing rooms aside, I am very excited about the potential for my first dressing table.



Slone Dressing Table by Marks and Spencer

Elysee Dressing Table available at Very

Marilyn Compact Dresser by Dwell

Habitat Perouse Dressing Table

Ikea Hemnes Dressing Table

Ikea Stockholm Console Table

Ikea Stave Mirror


Getting dressed has never been so much fun!
 

1 comment: