Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2012

[Our] Place: Metallic Obsession


Ever since seeing the spread featuring metallic table lamps in the John Lewis Magazine I have found myself obsessing over the idea of updating our lounge for the festive season with some metallic interest.



No amount of festive cheer can magic up £350 for me to splash on a Kartell bourgie 24 Carat gold plated table lamp [no matter how I try and persuade myself that one day it will be a collector’s item]. So in the interest of getting what I want for what I want to pay I have been researching to find that injection of bling that won’t break the bank.




5. Kartell Cindy Lamp, Bronze £149 [42cm high x 23cm dia]
6. John Lewis Anais Lamp, Gold £75 [60cm high x 22 cm dia.]
7. John Lewis Milano Lamp , £80 [59cm high x 22cm dia]
8. Kartell Bourgie Lamp, Clear £196 [68cm high x 37cm dia]


Hmmmm, decisions decisions...



No comments:

Post a Comment